We’ve seen a significant drop off in the commenting and usage of TheAmpHour.com. Not so much so that we’re worried about the site being broken, as much we are worried about offering a sub-par experience. So, if you have any feedback on any or all of the points below, please leave them in the comments.
- How does TheAmpHour.com load for you? Fast? Slow? Not at all? Have you seen it improving or worsening over time (specifically the past few weeks)?
- Do you use the Discuss Server? Do you regularly use the EEVblog forums?
- What do you think about the layout of the pages? Do you find the lab-bench look impedes or enhances your reading of the site?
- Is there anything else you’d like to see on the site that would make it more enjoyable for you?
- Are there any components of the show that you find lacking or could be improved?
That’s a lot of open ended questions. Please be civil, but honest, in your responses. We don’t expect to be able to change everything you don’t like, but we’ll look into all of them. Thanks in advance for your help!