Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
- We recorded on Thursday Afternoon / Friday Morning, the Queen of England had just passed away. Dave explained what it might mean in Australia.
- QWIIC and STEMMA
- TTL clock update
- Ecoflow battery video
- JST connectors
- Fully Charged Show
- 85% of battery packs for US cars will need to be source from US materials
- Past guests Matt Venn and Uri Shaked are working on TinyTapeout. Matt made an intro video.
- 3D printing silicon layout shapes
- Tektronix New Employee Orientation
- This new book from Windell Oskay and Eric Schlaepfer looks amazing!
- Why The World Relies On ASML For Machines That Print Chips
- WHY does electricity travel at the speed of light?
- MAX77958 – Standalone USB Type-C and USB Power Delivery Controller
Close ASML is Dutch 🙂 goes back to Philips.
Thorsten Knoll says
Thank you so much for mentioning my 3D printings. Yes, i use them for education at uni. And they make a good gift for people working with open-source hardware stuff 🙂 So i brought some to a hardware conference in Paris. That’s how Matthew got one.