Want to WATCH this week’s episode?
Subcribe to get future videos!
- NTSC is dead
- The Crown
- Meeting nerds
- Mains on breadboards
- DC transient fundaments – Capacitors and inductors
- All my projects are on hold
- Storage space
- LUNA is currently crowdfunding
- Michael Ossmann has been on The Amp Hour many times
- The FPGA designer who didn’t get the job
- Test tools
- Embedded Resume (a project site to help a young engineer get a job)
- Bluetooth COVID test
- Woz is behind Right To Repair
As always, you can check out /r/theamphour for any links we didn’t talk about or to post links for us to talk about next time!