Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
This episode is all business! Well, not ALL business, Chris also mentions KiCon 2019, which will be taking place in April of 2019 in Chicago. Sign up to give a talk here!
- Chris gives a terrible account of Thanksgiving, here’s the real history of it.
- Dave has a new accountant
- Accounting system
- ERP systems
- Net 30
- Lean manufacturing
- Lines of credit
- Apple I line of credit
- Dave ends up giving lines of credit to advertiser
- Tindie selling is a great way to get started as a small electronics producer
- Dave’s former assembler charged 1 cent per joint
- When bootstrapping a business, the initial profit becomes the cash pad
- Dave did a video about how to price things
- 2.5x multiplier
- MBAs don’t teach about small business normally
- Lifestyle business
- Hit by a bus test
- Dave is treating labs like a hermit crab
- KiCon is a KiCad user conference happening in April 2019 in Chicago IL
- New NeoDenUSA video shows how to set up the NeoDen4
- We are now on Pandora Podcasts! You can apply to be a beta customer.
Is the ‘Scale’ book, the one by Jeff Hoffman?
Chris Gammell says
That’s right, this one: https://www.amazon.com/Scale-Seven-Proven-Principles-Business-ebook/dp/B00G3L6LDA/