- Longtime HP/Agilent/Keysight engineer John Kenny showed up at Dave’s lab to chat for a bit
- Dave has tasked David with setting up a new EEVblog meetup.
- Bootloader on the 121GW
- Konami code
- Never trust an engineer with a clean workbench
- Dave has room to set up a Pick an Place kit, the liteplacer
- MacroFab is opening a new facility in Mexico. Chris talked about this more on the Macrofab podcast.
- Chris signed himself up for some manufacturing pain this week when his 0402 boards come back
- OpenGL mode in KiCad
- Mike Harrison is making the Superconference badge
- The Krack vulnerability
- Our favorite twitter account is back at it again:
i don’t understand why tesla thought requiring internet on a giant fucking battery glued to your wall was a good idea pic.twitter.com/CAoO7NPcRd
— Internet of Shit (@internetofshit) October 17, 2017
- Snake plissken 666 in Escape from LA
- Should IoT devices self terminate? Dave was going to 555 circuit that kills itself
- Dave and David are looking at making a custom LCD for the uSupply.
- Babelfish headphones!
- The Woz is starting an educational site called WozU
- Circuit Python 2.1 is out!
- Is the C language dying? Nope!
Image credit: Matthew Hurst