- Links discussed sourced from the /r/TheAmpHour subreddit:
- Analog TV ends in Australia
- What should Dave do with his Sinclair C5?
- New seminar, the “Hardware Workshop” will teach you how to start a hwstartup.
- Pinocc.io Discusses Testing Before Shipping
- How do you track your revisions for hardware builds?
- Adding test functionality to your PCB Panel
- CotW: A resistor. A very expensive resistor.
- C’mon Digikey, You’re Falling Behind (Amazon is developing drones for fast delivery)
- Stratasys sues 3D printer maker Afinia
- Dave hit 100,000 Youtube subscribers!
- Links talked about in the course of the show:
- The TI TMS320C2000 Development Kit for high voltage motor applications (shown above). More about the motor application and all the math here.
- Amazon’s factories run with robots that bring shelves to the people that pack and pick items at the warehouse.
Remember, next week on the show we’ll have Andrew Witte, CTO of Pebble Technologies (creators of the Pebble smartwatch). Get your questions in here!
Photo courtesy of TI