Welcome back, Jeri! Now part of a Kickstarter Funded company, Technical Illusions.
- If you didn’t see the Kickstarter or the updates, the CastAR was funded for over $1M
- Really the discussion was broken down into three parts (with rough time stamps):
- The mechanics of a Kickstarter campaign (0:00 through 30:00)
- The technical side of getting the CastAR built (30:00 through 70:00)
- The realities of getting outside funding and heading to China to get stuff made (70:00-90:00)
- If we’re missing any critical links, please let us know in the comments.
- If you think you might be a good fit (or a unicorn) for working at Technical Illusions, send Jeri and email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to karmacappa for the picture of the Technical Illusions team