Thanks to all of those who filled out the optional survey. If you haven’t yet, there’s still time! Feel free to add your info!
We also took some of your advice (and some of our own) and veered back towards tech talk! Yay! And based on some other feedback we received, we also tried giving some more background on topics that might not be known to everybody. Hopefully we were understandable about any topics you might not have heard of before.
We’ll stick with the mostly-links format from last time, click on through to read about stuff we were gabbing on about!
- Discussion Points
- How does someone go about becoming a PCB designer? Dave offers some tips based on his experience.
- Dave and Chris discuss the usefulness of Twitter
- We agree with Bob Pease’s recent article about how helpful component engineers can be. Looking up parts is a full time job!
- The search for components got a littler harder now that FindChips.com got bought by some marketing business.
- Dave introduces “The Jones Diminishing Blog Law”. Readership goes down by a decade per medium change.
- Mind hacking is new and AWESOME. Hackaday shows off a python library for the Emotiv headset and Hacked Gadgets showcases a the use of the Emotiv headset to record emotions. Unreal!