Unfortunately, our guest had to cancel for the evening. Hopefully he can be on sometime in the near future. Thank you to all who posted questions!
- Dave is off to a trade show next week. If you’re in Australia, try and find him at the Electronex show! The Amp Hour is (technically) exhibiting!
- The Raspberry Pi foundation has had a bit of a run in…with an idiot.
- Wired posted about the upcoming rise in minimum wages in Shenzhen. Will this ultimately affect the electronics ecosystem there?
- Did you know: The NSA has their own chip fab?
- Dave’s USB power supply was finally pushed towards fruition thanks to the Electronex show.
- The board has the OSHW logo on it. We don’t know the current status, but there was a scuffle about the licensing of the logo.
- The 2012 OHS is coming up soon!
- TI just finished up an analog design contest. There are a bunch of cool entries posted on YouTube.
- We need a Kickstarter for an OSHW project for a simple PCB mill or etchant. Something dead simple. Why? Because DIP isn’t coming back. Ever. Get on it, people!
- Perhaps there’s a PCB mill in with the auction of NASA surplus electronics? If anyone goes, let us know!
You can add your out stories or ideas to our subreddit (/r/TheAmpHour) any time. Remember, it could save us in the event of a jettisoned guest! Add away!