- How can you get started with microwave RF? Tony wrote a post about that!
- Dave couldn’t make it today, he’s out geeking out about the Curiosity landing
- The different parts of the atmosphere absorb 1+ GHz at different levels.
- There is a broad range of 1+ GHz bands available to ham operators.
- Tony will be shown on the TWiT show HamNation, which was filmed at the “Tune Up Day”
- He is also part of the San Bernadino Microwave Society.
- Some of the chips on board are made by Hittite, TriQuint, MiniCircuits
- Wire bonding video:
- Tony posted a BUNCH of photos (links go to the Flickr galleries)
- Tony is about to start selling a kit of the frequency synthesizer kit! Next will be a multiplier, though likely not a kit.
Many thanks to Tony for being on the show this week! He was great! Check out his products and buy them! And get involved in the hobby!