Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
- Dave is currently on holiday (at the time of recording), try to find him with this Tweet.
- YouTube channels that do
- Chris and Dave took a Canberra trip when Chris was in Australia
- Dave made a video about AI and ChatGPT
- Chris could not get midjourney to make a “curly” straw and so he did it the old fashion way. For those interested in low power, there is a webinar coming up Weds about “Sipping Cellular IoT Power”
- Moving up the value chain
- Collaboration and augmentation
- Chris has started building his conference calendar, reach out if you’re going to be there!
- There was a community Maker Faire in Melbourne, Dave was suprised they are still happening.
- Chipsets for mobile phones to talk to satellites
- T9 text input
- New Espressif P4 Chip
- PCB with built in strain gauge for weighing
- MLCC capacitor cracking. AVX Ron Demco talked about that when on the show
- Yearly perfomance reviews
- Want to work with Chris? Check out the FAE job posting
- Twitter has not collapsed, Chris lost the bet to Dave
- MounRiver makes the compiler for the ch32v003.
- We asked ChatGPT about a compiler company name
- “A good name for an embedded compiler company could be something like “FirmwareForge” or “EmbedCompiler Technologies” or “MicroMate Compiler” which effectively communicate the company’s focus on embedded systems and compilers.”
- Pete Holmes talking about not knowing
- Dave used to be “advanced” by adding digital photos to lab reports
- Dave’s Sony Mavica teardown