A sentient AI would definitely take better show notes
- Altium rap
- Chris has been reading “Iron Emipres“, which is a book about building out train infrastructure.
- Mark Rober has a new kit service and workshop. Chris thinks this was designed by an AI because of how it appeals to our demographic.
- It’s amazing how YouTube will influence future engineers. Dave grew up with The Curiosity Show. Chris grew up with Bill Nye the Science Guy.
- Chris has been prototyping with laser cutting using Ponoko
- Chris got to tour the Computer History Museum while at the Zephyr Developer Summit (recap article).
- Palm Pilot
- HP 200LX
- Psion Series 5
- Intel has their own museum
- Google AI research claims the AI is sentient
- War Games
- Cruise now has a pass for operating in SF at restricted times.
- 9 euro
- NY has passed Right to Repair
- Apple might be forced to adopt USB C
- EEVblab Right To Repair
- Russia and Belarus can’t buy parts over 25 MHz
Images generated from here, using the prompt “A computer screaming at a microphone”: https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini
Audio intro generated here: https://resemble.ai