Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
- Dave helped someone on Twitter who was looking to identify a part.
- Chip of the Week: Honeywell SM351LT
- Please make a dumb car
- Also discussed back in 2011 on The Amp Hour!
- Shahriar from TSP reviews a 60 GHz chipset 😮
- New test equipment that the EEVblog forum uncovered
- EV Conversion after 10 years (2019)
- Bob Simpson was on episode 112 of The Amp Hour (Tek engineer who converted a BMW)
- Chris is struggling to get back into FreeCAD after being away for a couple weeks / months.
- YouTuber talking about a Hydrogen breakthrough for cars.
- Are Construction EVs a thing?
- Catepillar announced mining trucks that are EV
- Pat Gelsinger’s Plan To Fix Intel
- SMB: Small Businss or Super Massive Blackhole?
There is (at least) one parts manufacturer which provides part marking search: https://www.ti.com/packaging/docs/partlookup.tsp