Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
- Apple released the AirTag, which is for asset tracking. People on twitter are reverse engineering them, including former guest Colin O’Flynn:
- Bluetooth COVID tracing apps
- iFixit AirTag teardown
- Sidewalk Labs is a group at Google. Sidewalk is a new technology using LoRa available from Amazon.
- CNSA just landed on Mars.
- Airbags vs powered descent
- For F-150 Lightning is coming and will be able to power your home.
- Vehicle to Load (V2L)
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 is coming soon
- Higher charge rate cables have liquid cooling
- Buying cars
- Car shops servicing EVs…will they end up listening to The Amp Hour instead of Car Talk?? (no)
- Dave is in the midst of an audio amp repair. It’s a VFD failure. Part 1, Part 2.
- Service manual
- Right to repair summit in Canberra
- Chris has been to Canberra with Dave back in 2016!
- Zephyr developer summit
- Supplyframe was bought by Siemens for $700M
- Itchy and Scratchy Money
- Zach ‘Hoeken’ Smith moved to the beach upon cashing out from Makerbot
- KiCad / Altium library setup
- “Choice leads to suffering” ~ Yoda, probably
- Audacity telemetry
It’s odd to listen first 20 minutes, where you are picking a topic and both don’t know basic specs of the product, why even bother
As the saying goes – you get what you pay for! Maybe choose a more expensive podcast next time?
Chet Faker says
I listen to Amphour for the deep knowledge of the topics they’re discussing.
haha Seriously though, Wideband is for accurately measuring distance and relative position. BLE in Tile was accurate to ~10meters.
Regarding Twitter vs Facebook vs TikTok vs etc…Obivously Onlyfans.
China’s “first attempt”…. like Russia’s “first attempts”.