Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
- Chris will be out the next few weeks, he’ll be going on honeymoon!
- Res Med
- 10 year trends
- Chris has found some tutors on Upwork for learning about FreeRTOS on the nRF52
- Other platforms
- Skills in teaching
- Chris was having trouble with solderpaste application due to fixed stencils. Dave has done a video of stencil application.
- Dave has been trying to track down a 1980s circuit design textbook that he used and enjoyed. He ended up talking on the phone with the 90 year old author.
- Lab notebooks
- SBIR grant programs. Past guests Zach Fredin and Michael Ossmann (we think) have been part of SBIR in the past.
- The Fully Charged Show reviews the Arrival delivery van (already pre-sold 10K to UPS)
- A designer’s guide to fast lithium-ion battery charging
- Dave has a Battery/Lithium playlist
Thanks to Wallpaper Flare for the picture of the hipster get-up