Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
- Tweet about determination vs intelligence
- Praising a child for their effort instead of their innate intelligence
- Scott Galloway talks about 3rd tier universities being in trouble
- He also has a relatively new podcast
- The nRF52840 has a security vulnerability
- Taking obsolete parts into production
- How to create PCB modboards
- Castellated edges
- Adafruit found a USB C connector that is power only!
- @foone was posting some amazing connectors on twitter
- Drab olive
- Reverse drawing
- 747 video
- Former guest Alan Wolke talks about how a VNA works
- Video of RF connector
- DSA – Dynamic Signal Analyzers
- We will be taking questions for our 500th episode, which is coming up!
- Record your question for us using your setup at home or via an online voice recorder
- Make sure you include:
- Your name
- Where you’re calling from
- Your question (of course)
- Email it to email@example.com and let us know whether you would be interested in joining us live on the show.
Not exactly on topic, but for a fascinating debate that talks about universities check out Daniel Markovits points:
As Elon Musk stated “there is an over-allocation of talent to finance and law”. I worked as an EE before pursuing the most useless degree on the planet, a MBA. To experience the ‘dark side’ I then went on work in venture capital, investment banking and currency trading. Finance is perhaps 1% of the challenge that is EE – all paperwork drudgery and corporate politics. The people in ‘finance’ are breathtakingly unintelligent. I have since returned to hardware and software design.
Chris Gammell says
That is awesome! Welcome back! How has the transition back been? What kind of work are you doing now?