Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
- KiCon talks have been announced! The conference isn’t just for people using KiCad
- Electronex shares space with a PCB conference
- Dave went to a meetup last night with employees of a former startup.
- Dave is considering going to HW startup conference in Queensland
- uSupply chugging along
- Finding bugs in the GCC compiler
- Custom planar transformer will be lower cost, lower profile
- Billing for hours
- Attaining specs
- Joulescope by Matt Liberty is similar to the uCurrent. He was just on Embedded.fm discussing his new product.
- ST(? NXP?) board for doing measurements
- Qoitech Otii
- Amazon and big players working with IoT. Think this is the show referenced.
- FreeRTOS with AWS will be supporting early RISC-V chips
- Past shows with Mike Harrison
- Apply to the Consultant Forum
- Latchup is a conference for open silicon happening in Portland May 4-5
- Kickstarter and China
- Former guest Robert Feranec talks about how to make cheaper PCBs
- Tympan is an open source hearing aid and will be launching a campaign for their rev D version soon
- Grace Hopper discusses nanoseconds
Justin Richards says
If Dave set up shop in the US we would have even less in Australia to geek out to.