Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Welcome back, Mike Harrison of Mike’s Electric Stuff!
This week Mike joins Dave to talk about LEDs, low cost parts and tiny tiny components. The links below (links contributed by Mike). Chris is away on vacation and will return next week:
- UK electronics shows :
- 7-segment displays for ants
- Image from twitter
- Product page ( bottom of page)
- 0.8mm high digits :
- Needs a wire-bonder to use
- Used for head-up displays etc. for military ( can’t use OLED due to limited temp range)
- News :
- Useful stuff :
- Mike’s recent installations, as seen on his consulting site page Whitewint
Would love to hear more about what the EtherDecode can be used for!