A few audio snafus this week, but we decided to leave them in for the “real experience”. We’ll get it eventually.
- Chris and Jeri are broadcasting a live video show to announce the 555 contest winners.
- Dave is stressing about the Tektronix contest. He’s trailing in votes!
- Jeremy Blum was featured on The Discovery Channel! Awesome!
- Dave hates standby power consumption. The Agilent 3000 series scope has 6.5W standby power!
- Chris missed out on the trend of NerdCore Rap!
- Chris has been reading Dan Pink books lately, because of the video below.
- Dave enjoys the TI TXB0104 voltage level translator and had a fun time trying to troubleshoot the circuit.
- The MathWorks has released a C compiler for MATLAB code for translating designs. Won’t this hurt young engineers?
- China starts to feel some outsourcing pain as Foxconn looks to move some manufacturing over to Brazil. (the mistakenly posted UMC story is here)